Who Can File a Claim Under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)?

FTCA claims may be filed by anyone, except active duty military personnel (with some narrow exceptions), who has been injured as a result of negligence at the hands of someone acting on behalf of the Government. By way of example this includes collisions with US Postal Service vehicles, malpractice at veterans and military medical facilities, and negligence at Community Healthcare Clinics. Those who may sue include but are not limited to veterans, military retirees and their families. Contact us today for a free consultation about your case and to learn more about our firm.

Contact Us to Find Out How We Can Help

By submitting this form, Dore Law Group, PLLC, will take no action to protect your interests until we have a signed fee agreement.