What if My Injury Was Received Oversees?

An FTCA claim can only be filed for injuries received in the United States and its territories. However, injuries received in countries other than the U.S. and its territories may be covered by the Military Claims Act. If you have been injured by someone acting on behalf of the federal government in the U.S., its territories, or on foreign soil contact us today for a free consultation and analysis of the merits of your case.

Contact Us to Find Out How We Can Help

By submitting this form, Dore Law Group, PLLC, will take no action to protect your interests until we have a signed fee agreement.